[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - What does anyone know about Biodynamics?

What does anyone know about Biodynamics?

Yep, talk about it here

Moderator: matt walker

Re: What does anyone know about Biodynamics?

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 pm

EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks for the calendar link, DevilsBrew.

Boo, in the northern hemisphere, this is the first of three nights that are prime time for dancing naked under the moon, according to my daughter in law the Wiccan. It is probably a good time in the southern continents as well, with seed strewing a positive element since the spring season is coming on.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:13 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................Dancing Naked under the Moon,,,,,,,,,,,let me get a mental picture of that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;) Got It,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:24 pm

:lol: @ Guy

@ Lolly - Yes, and the Autumn Equinox which is a holiday is this weekend?? I forget.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:28 pm

I don't have free time for the next 6 months or so. :lol: When I do get a chance I want to read this: http://www.amazon.com/Maria-Thun-Biodyn ... ndar+books

http://www.amazon.com/The-Biodynamic-Ye ... maria+thun

http://www.amazon.com/Gardening-Life-Sc ... y_b_text_z

Anyone read it?
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:08 pm

According to the Farmer's Almanac, the autumn solstice will be Saturday. The energy of the full moon is already apparent, so I can hope the neighbors won't be peeking out their upper windows into my privacy fence this evening, in the event I feel daring!

Guy, my daughter in law has asked for permission to go to the farm this weekend, since I will be hundreds of miles away. I think her boyfriend is a little worried about her running around skyclad, with no place to put her cell phone in case she sprains an ankle and needs someone to help her get home. Or it might just be that he can't get there until sometime Saturday late afternoon, while she plans to be there Thursday night. :lol:
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm

I hope she has a Good Time in all the Natural Beauty Nature will provide at the farm, from what ever source it may be coming from. ;) I am sure that a Good Time will be had by All. :D Tell her to enjoy the Farm, life is short, have a good time while she is young. :lol:

PS My Birthday is this weekend, does that make me special? :lol: Should I be running around Naked? Should I be howling at the Moon? What plans should I be making? Or at my age should I stay home and take a nap? :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Yes Guy, having a birthday this weekend makes you special! I said so, and I wouldn't lie to you. If you chose to go running around naked, will your wife join you in howling at the moon? You can take a nap afterward. ;) :lol:
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:30 am

I don't know Lolly. I could ask her. But I can guess what the answer is going to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOOOOO ,,,,,,,,,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! I guess I could still ask, ;) you never know I might just get Lucky. But if I were a Betting Man I don't think I would bet on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
pa_friendly_guy

Postby GrahamB » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:44 am

Now that's probably why you don't hear of too many Wiccans dancing around naked in the Ozarks. The mosquitos around here are packing AR15s. There would have to be a part of the ritual where you would bathe in calamine lotion. :?
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

PreviousNext

Return to Permsteading!