[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - What does anyone know about Biodynamics?

What does anyone know about Biodynamics?

Yep, talk about it here

Moderator: matt walker

Re: What does anyone know about Biodynamics?

Postby Lollykoko » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:42 am

Would you like my recipe for natural insect repellent? ;) :lol:
Lollykoko

Postby GrahamB » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:46 am

Actually we do perform a ritual each year. We celebrate Wassail on 12th night. This is something I brought with me from the South West of England. There they go into the cider apple orchards, address the trees, place toast dipped in cider among the branches as an offering to the tree spirits and then make a load of noise to scare the devil out of the orchard. We haven't got any cider apple trees. but as I make cider from the persimmons, we wassail the persimmon trees. Then it's back to the house for lots of food and drink with good company.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby Myrth » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:37 pm

I don't practice biodynamics, but I do plenty of things that would probably raise eyebrows. For example, I give Reiki to my garden (actually to the whole property, the soil, the plants, the animals, and the people too). So while biodynamics never grabbed me, I respect those who practice it. I gather that much of what they do is about energy, which is what Reiki is about as well.
Myrth

Previous

Return to Permsteading!