[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Boo's attempt

Boo's attempt

Start a thread for your 'stead!

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Boo's attempt

Postby DevilsBrew » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:03 pm

EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby boo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:13 pm

:D OK - I'll bore everyone with the details! (But I'll put up some photo's to relieve the boredom)
boo

Postby matt walker » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:00 pm

I second that "Yes!" I wanna see for sure.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby Myrth » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Details, please! I am looking forward to photos too!
Myrth

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 am

Me too, I would love to see it Boo, :D :D
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Lollykoko » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:31 am

Looking forward to it, Boo.
Lollykoko

Postby boo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 am

oh my, it looks like I had better work hard on the assignment! :lol:
boo

Postby matt walker » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:19 pm

*Lowers glass to tip of nose. Gazes over them at Boo. Taps watch*

Better get to work young lady.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby boo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:03 pm

I've started Boss! ;)
boo

Postby boo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 am

My PDC presentation is due tomorrow so, true to my word I am posting some of the work I have done. I haven't copied the sector analysis (fire direction, summer sun angles, winter sun angles, hot summer winds, cold winter winds, frost area's etc..... that would just be too boring!!) but I've got my final plan plus some photo's of what I have achieved in the past 14 weeks.

My final plan - oops...sorry, it's upside down!!

Looking across the back of the block - under the shade of a huge oak tree, the guinea pig tractor is in the centre, mini greenhouse on the left, 2 veggie gardens planted out so far, small lawn area for the dogs to play on and fruit tree's and ornamentals (bearded iris, roses, lavender, plumbago, geraniums etc) mixed in beds around the perimeter.

closer view of the veggie garden progress (there are 3 more beds still to go in) and some of the fruit tree's (and ornamentals) including "ta-da" the surviving banana (look closely behind the veggie beds ;) )

The new cherry tree and raspberries in front of the tin fence.
boo

PreviousNext

Return to Members' 'steads