[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Solitary Confinement

Solitary Confinement

Start a thread for your 'stead!

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Solitary Confinement

Postby DevilsBrew » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby boo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 pm

WOW - awesome view! It looks like everyone was chillin' in the sunshine! Very cute companion you have there too.
boo

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:38 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Oh My God, I LOVE Banjo music. I saw Pete Seeger preform years ago, He said it way just as easy to learn how to play the Banjo as it was to learn to walk. You know, He said , it took me 7 years to learn how to walk. :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks for the link. I did not know about those Blue Grass Festivals. They do sound like a good time. I may have to think about Butler in Jan. Its only about an Hour from me. That's normally a pretty dead, dreary time of year around here. It might be nice to get out and keep the Cabin Fever from taking over. 8-)

PS You notice I used my Joe Cool sunglasses in my emoticon ;)
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby DevilsBrew » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:35 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 pm

It was frosty here too Devil. We stripped the last of the peppers, got maybe 1 1/2 bu. Now what do we do with them? :o Cut then up and freeze them I guess, ;) didn't plan on doing that today. :lol:

PS Left the carets in the ground, Frost won't hurt than, some say it makes them sweeter, I haven't notice that. Also left the lettuce and spinach uncovered, Laziness comes to mind as the reason. :lol:
pa_friendly_guy

Postby DrewInToledo » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:52 pm

DB, good to see your banjo!! Do you play clawhammer or pickin' style?

I have a Deering openback. I couldn't imagine scaring even more people away with a resonator! What state are you in?

Ever see a hippo play fiddle? Here we are having some fun, being real goofballs! :arrow:
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

PreviousNext

Return to Members' 'steads