[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Happy Halloween

Postby matt walker » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:37 am

Dude, those are both awesome. I love silly machines!
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby GrahamB » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 am

I recently saw an awesome project on Instructables that I may do for next year. I'm thinking of lining the driveway with them. Flame throwing pumpkinheads! They have a small candle sat infront of an aerosol can. A remote controlled actuator pushes down on the earosol button and the candle ignites the butane. They won't dare get their hands on my Tootsie Rolls. :lol:
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby DrewInToledo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:13 pm

My friend gave his house eyes by using two monitors displaying the same image simultaneously.

Boo!
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:22 pm

There is some pretty cool stuff here, I love to see people decorate for Halloween. There is a street in Louisville Ky near where my one son lives that totally decorates for Halloween. Everyone on that street has a display, some are better than others, but the peer pressure must be intense because everyone is decorated. It is really something to see. :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Myrth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:16 am

The neighbor kids were so cute tonight when they came by trick or treating. I love Halloween. We didn't get much decorating done this year - just put pumpkins on the porch. Most of my Halloween decorations are still in boxes.
Myrth

Postby matt walker » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:30 am

That's great that you get kids Myrth, I wish I did. I am almost tempted to go to town, they have a parade downtown for all the kids. They can cruise the main drag and trick or treat all the shops, a whole lot of cuteness going on down there tonight.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby Myrth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 am

I made a point of inviting them over ahead of time as otherwise they would have just gone into town.
Myrth

Postby Lollykoko » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Last night was the big melee at the mall, with loads of kids in costumes. People who were there have sworn "never again". Due to rainy weather, my community decided to allow trick or treating tonight as well. I hope to go by and see my youngest grandkids before they start the door to door in their neighborhood.
Lollykoko

Postby DrewInToledo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Late, but a fun one-->
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

Postby DevilsBrew » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:39 am

EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout