Traveling...

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Traveling...

Postby matt walker » Fri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi gang, just wanted to let you all know I've been on the road for a bit and haven't had much time, or the right equipment, to post much lately. I'm currently killing some time in a tiny airport, surrounded by house high snowdrifts, while it snows mightily outside. I'm hoping my flight out is a go! Can't wait to get home and catch up with everyone.

P.s. I'm cold!
matt walker
Site Admin

Re: Traveling...

Postby boo » Sat May 18, 2013 12:07 pm

WOW Matt, I can't even imagine house high snowdrifts :shock: I hope you get home safe and sound (and manage to get warm) very soon!
boo

Postby matt walker » Sat May 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks Boo! I made it, after an all night leg of travel. The de-icer was broken and I was flying out on a small prop plane. They didn't fly yesterday morning or the evening before, and didn't decide to go until right before the flight last night, so it was uncertain there for a bit. I'm so glad to be back where it's green and the fruit trees are in bloom. I've got a lot of catch up to do, but the tomatoes in the greenhouse grew a foot while I was gone! Lots of blooms in there on both the toms and peppers. I love home!
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Mon May 20, 2013 9:25 pm

That greenhouse ids doing great Matt. I not only do not have Blossoms on the tomatoes, The plants are still VERY small. ;)
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Return to The Hangout