[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - A video I was fortunate enough to participate in

A video I was fortunate enough to participate in

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

A video I was fortunate enough to participate in

Postby George Collins » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 am

Here is a video that my wife Melissa and I were fortunate to be a part of. If you watch, you'll see the farmer come out.

And if one were intrigued by anything seen or heard:

I can't recall mentioning it but I am a licensed physical therapist that stumbled upon an amazing line of products a couple years ago. About one month prior to my 45th birthday, I mostly retired from the medical profession and am now a full-time father and farmer. The reason I tell y'all this now is because the above linked video was made available to us just today.
"Solve world hunger, tell no one." "The, the, the . . . The Grinch!"

"If you can't beat them, bite them."
George Collins

Re: A video I was fortunate enough to participate in

Postby matt walker » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:47 am

Right on George, congratulations on your success and retirement! I loved watching you two, and I kinda predicted something about a tractor when everyone else was going on about their Lexus. I seriously laughed out loud when you said you were holding out, you've never struck me as a Lexus kinda guy. "Called in rich" was great too. I'm happy for you friend, it's just gonna be that much harder to keep up with you now that you have so much free time.
matt walker
Site Admin

Re: A video I was fortunate enough to participate in

Postby matt walker » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 am

Now I'm imagining them cutting to you when everyone else is raving about vacations and having you talking about how you got to buy so many trees and can finally create a Streuobstwise and Dehesa. Lol.
matt walker
Site Admin

Return to The Hangout