[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - The SoundStage

The SoundStage

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: The SoundStage

Postby mannytheseacow » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm

"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby GrahamB » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

I love this thread! Each one of us has a different taste in music. Each one of us is from a different location, age and background. We all come here because of a common desire to make the world around us a better place, but this thread shows our individuality.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 pm

This always brings a smile to my face, perhaps its because I have gone for the One on occasion. :lol: I also like the Groups rendition of Johnny Tarr. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuRjO8Wb ... r_embedded
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Keeping with the Don't Go for the One theme I have always enjoyed this song about the Burgh. They have a more , well shall I say X rated video, but I thought this one was clean enough for our group. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnLRkdiEv-A

The Burgh is a Good time. Always friendly, always feels like Home. And if you don't believe you can get drunk here for $7 let me say that draft beer is still $1 at the Assunta Club for a 10 oz draft, $1.50 for a 16 oz draft. $7 goes a Long way for me. :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 am

You watch yourself there Girl, Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Oh wait, That leaves you too much lee way, :lol: Have a Good time, enjoy the time with friends, try not to get arrested, That's as good as I can do. ;) I am going to the Burgh Saturday to hear a lecture on sustainability but I don't expect to get wild and crazy. Don't even think I will get to the South side. 8-)
pa_friendly_guy

Postby DevilsBrew » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 am

I love the Doody Brothers, They are great when you are on the road. I can't think of much better traveling music.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla ... ge=0&&tt=b
pa_friendly_guy

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby GrahamB » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 am

Me too DB. I have the radio tuned permenently to the local 70s classic station. My two twelve year daughters know the words to more 70s songs than they do to modern ones. It sounds like a clip from the Brady Bunch in the truck some days. There were some great vocal harmonies back then.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout