[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Went to the beach today....

Went to the beach today....

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Went to the beach today....

Postby matt walker » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 am

Since I'm getting ready to head inland, and that always freaks me out, I thought I'd better get in the water one last time before I go. The weather has been phenomenal for the last few weeks, and it's changing tonight. Surf was great, and I wanted to catch a few waves to finish out the summer, and like I said, pointing the car East always is really hard for me. I took a couple pics and thought I'd share....

...and the lake along the way...

matt walker
Site Admin

Re: Went to the beach today....

Postby mannytheseacow » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 am

Ug. OMG, WTF, LOL. I don't belong inland. I really don't. If you make it to Ruby Beach, give thanks for me!
"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby matt walker » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:11 am

I go to Ruby all the time! I love to surf at Beach 4, which is the next pull out south of Ruby. Man, I don't know how you do it, I really don't. I feel f'n CRAZY if I can't feel the ocean near me.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby GrahamB » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 am

You boys have started me shaking again. I thought I was over it but after living next the sea for forty eight years and now living in middle America it's something I'm never going to get over.
A couple of years ago I went fishing with a buddy over on Grand Lake OK. It was a little choppy so all the other boats had gone in. He thought he would try and scare this English boy and opened up across the lake. When we got to the other side I'd had a good soaking and he said "Well, did you enjoy that? I turned and said "Not much." Thinking he'd given me a scare he asked why. I just replied "Not lumpy enough and it doesn't taste right. Not enough salt".
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby mannytheseacow » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:42 am

"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:25 pm

No one spotted all that wood??? :lol:
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:36 pm

EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby SilverFlame819 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:58 am

That picture is AMAZING. It makes the trees in the background look like tiny little saplings!
SilverFlame819

Return to The Hangout