Spring is Here!

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Spring is Here!

Postby DevilsBrew » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Hibernate. Lol. Say hey to the Groundhog!

P.S. Phil better see his shadow or there may be a riot.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 am

Some one needs to have a talk with Phil, he has only predicted an early spring a handful of times in the last 100 years. :o I predict 6 more weeks of Winter myself, we will see what Phil says on Super Bowl Sunday. :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 pm

This is a weather report direct from a Native American Indian Reservation TV Station in North Dakota . The reporter is also a Native American, Their FCC rules must be different that ours. This video has some Bad Language in it, it you are offended by Bad Language please do not open this link. If you don't like to hear things like the F-Bomb or words like shit or Dam or stuff like that, please do not open the link I have enclosed for this video. If you are not easily offended than go ahead at you own risk and open this offensive link. I don't normally use such language myself, ;) but I liked this guys Honesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hGIF9FljM
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Guy, I enjoyed the video so much that it's now on Facebook. :lol: I got the feeling that the language came from a computer generated "voice over" that covered up the actual weathercaster comments, though. ;)
Lollykoko

Postby DevilsBrew » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 pm

EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Its cold here today, skiff of snow on the ground, but I saw several Robins on my travels to town today. I have not seen any up here on the Hill, but they can't be far off. It looks like March will come in as a Lion around here, so it should go out as a Lamb. Warmer weather is just around the corner. St Patt'y Day is only about two weeks away, that signals the start of planting season for potatoes, peas, and greens around here. You can hang by your neck for that long. :lol: Keep the faith Baby, spring is just around the corner. ;)
pa_friendly_guy

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 pm

I saw a crocus blooming today. :D Only the one, but still spring is just around the corner. The Robins have returned, the days are getting a lot longer, it is warm today, tomorrow they are calling for 3 or 4 inches of snow, but oh well, spring is just around the corner, lol just keep saying that, sooner or later we will be right. :lol:
pa_friendly_guy

Postby matt walker » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

It's been gorgeous here, almost 60, 80 in the greenhouse. I'm running around in a t shirt doing my chores, I smoked bacon and canadian bacon on the smoker last night and spent most of the evening outside. Lambs in the pasture and mamma cow is bagged up, garlic is up, daffodils are up but not open, I think it really is here!
matt walker
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout