[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Score!

Score!

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Score!

Postby DevilsBrew » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:31 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Re: Score!

Postby Lollykoko » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Good for you! Those are great finds.

I'll admit to being curious ... is the album still in listening condition? Of course that presumes you have a record player available. Or did you just buy it for the racy cover? ;)
Lollykoko

Postby DevilsBrew » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:50 pm

I just scored a full Wal Mart bag full of large Daffodil Bulbs. There must be over 100 large size bulbs in there. I got them from Freecycle. The guy also through in a smaller bag of Day Lilly Bulbs. I love Freecycle. :D
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:03 pm

I took the time to count the bulbs this morning, nothing better to do on News Years Eve, :lol: and find that I have 126 large Daffodil Bulbs and 20 lily bulbs. I looked up Becks pricing for quality bulbs [ Granted they are a little bit on the high side, but these are nice large bulbs ] and found that their special discounted price that ends today was $24.99 for 25 bulbs, they are much more at their regular pricing. Using that number of a Dollar a bulb I was given $125 gift yesterday by a total stranger . The Lily Bulbs are several dollars each so that is another $20 to $30 dollars worth. I love Freecycle. :D
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:11 am

I have a favorite used book store that I've been visiting for a quarter century now. The single employee has been there for 21 years, knows my tastes and is quick to let me know about things I might enjoy.

Today was enjoyable! It was her last day as clerk, so a half price sale was in progress. Can you imagine, 32 pounds of books? At 1/4 cover price, or less? And two jigsaw puzzles as well!
Lollykoko

Postby DevilsBrew » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Return to The Hangout