GrahamB

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

GrahamB

Postby DevilsBrew » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Happy Birthday!!!

I think? :D Signed on and caught it down at the bottom of the screen.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Re: GrahamB

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:06 pm

I saw that too,,,,,,Happy Birthday Young Man. ;)
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:29 am

Happy Birthday Graham! Hope it's a great one, friend.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby GrahamB » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:17 am

Thanks folks. I try and sneak past it every year, but it never seems to happen. I walked into the school cafeteria at lunchtime and my wife had let all the fifth and sixth grade know. They all sung Happy Birthday as I walked in. Have you ever noticed though that the life insurance proposals always arrive in the mail on your birthday?
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am

I understand about drinking warm beer, The one thing about warm beer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you never have to worry about it getting cold on you. :lol: I have often drank warm beer. Not that I prefer it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But I have often drunk it. ;)
Last edited by pa_friendly_guy on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby GrahamB » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:19 pm

If you get a good brew, the flavor and the aroma really comes out at room temperature. Cold beer to the Brits is lager. A totally different animal. The yeast works in a different way, and it's foreign too. :)
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Return to The Hangout