We are an International Group now

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

We are an International Group now

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 am

I was pleased to see that we have members from all across the USA from New England to Alaska and now have members from other countrys as well. Welcome to the Group everyone. Getting ideas of what works in different areas and under different conditions really helps. I do not like to have to reinvent the wheel, I am very happy to steal ideas from others. Learning what others have done and what worked for them is the best way to learn. I am happy to share what little I may know, and I look forward to hearing from others.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Re: We are an International Group now

Postby Lollykoko » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:46 pm

NOW I see the "members" tab! I was wondering how to find out who was onboard here.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes Lolly, that is how I found out that we have members from across the USA as well as from Over Seas. It appears that some of our over seas friends were spamers. But our illustrious Leader has taken care of that problem for us. Haveing been here for such a short time I am pleased to see the group starting to grow. I am a member of another periculture group with many members and alot of different topics on their boards, with a strong Dictator in charge. We are well on our way to having that kind of large informative group, without the Dictaror. Matt has made me, as well as everyelse very welcome here. Keep up the good work Matt.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm excited for the future here, I think we could end up with a really great group here if we stick to it. Heck, it already is a great group! I do know that we do have a few real members from across the Pond already, so we truly are international. Hopefully more to come!
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby Lollykoko » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:11 am

I just now sent a link to a young couple I know who recently acquired home and acreage and will be busy making plans on how to best use those resources. I hope to see one or both of them signing up soon.
Lollykoko

Postby lonv166 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 pm

I see that I am on the member list, but my location is not entered. How can I change that?
lonv166

Postby Lollykoko » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

Lon, go to the "User Control Panel", Profile tab to enter your location information.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:37 am

In addition to being an International Group, we have now passed the century mark. We have 100 members in our little group in less than a year. These things seem to pick up speed as they go, sort of like a snowball rolling down hill. I would expect the membership to pass 200 in a much shorter time. Congratultions Matt, you run a great site that alot of people enjoy visiting, keep up the good work.
pa_friendly_guy

Postby GrahamB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Matt, I second what my learned friend from Pennsylvania just stated. This has to be the friendliest group I know. The melting pot of knowledge we have can only get deeper as we grow, but I hope the atmosphere will always stay the same.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby boo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm

I think it's great here too......there's lots to learn and it's better when you can run idea's past lovely people who offer great suggestions to help you over your hurdles.
boo

Next

Return to The Hangout