Tom Wallisch

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Tom Wallisch

Postby DrewInToledo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:07 pm

I like pramanti bros., where the sandwiches are as big as the hills!
I'm assuming yinz guys have been there?
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:41 am

Of course, ;) Hard to say your from the Burgh and never go to Pramanti Brothers. Everything you ever wanted on a sandwich, and some things you never thought of on a sandwich, lol, :lol: :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:58 am

Got the sad news today, Tom Wallisch, the World Free Style Ski Champion will not be resenting the USA in the Winter Olympics. He had a poor showing at the trials, he could still have made it as a coaches pick, but the coach picked someone else. Pittsburgh was kind of geared up to have our very own Olympian, he has been on the news and everything. They thought it was a done deal. Oh well, I am sure our team will represent America well and make us proud.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:58 am

Bummer. Everyone thought he was a lock.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Previous

Return to The Hangout