[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - My trip to work.

My trip to work.

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

My trip to work.

Postby DrewInToledo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Just playing with a GoPro I picked up from a coworker...

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

Re: My trip to work.

Postby matt walker » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Nice one Drew! I did one of those too, not to work, but a lap around the neighborhood, put to some music I recorded in my home of a friend's band.

matt walker
Site Admin

Postby SilverFlame819 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 pm

<insert thumbs up icon here>

Love that video!
SilverFlame819

Postby Lollykoko » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:32 am

Drew, am I showing my technological ignorance if I ask what a GoPro is?

I love the scenery, Matt. I'd forgotten how beautiful Washington state was! And the music was very nice. Your friend's band, you say?
Lollykoko

Postby SilverFlame819 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:00 am

A GoPro is a type of camera. I want a GoPro Hero Silver BAD. The Hero Blacks are the newest in the GoPro line, but apparently they jumped the gun when releasing them, because people are having horrible system failures with them. I'd rather not shoot a day's worth of footage and find that the hard drive has just taken a long dive off a short cliff when trying to load it later. With as amazing as they are, I was thinking they'd be thousands of dollars, but you can get a Silver for about $300. That's pretty cheap for what you're getting, I think.

Here's an idea of what you can shoot with one:

SilverFlame819

Postby mannytheseacow » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Those are really cool videos, fellas. Cool tunes too!

I could do without being reminded of how beautiful the PNW is, though. :roll: Jeez, Matt! :lol:
"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby DrewInToledo » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Nice! Hopefully I'll be posting another GoPro video if we can manage to break above freezing! Matt, was your video done with a GoPro?
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

Postby matt walker » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Mine was with a mirrorless camera with a controller for the time lapse. It's super choppy due to the crappy software I used to compile all the photos into the video. Your GoPro does a much better job, someday I would love to have one.
matt walker
Site Admin

Return to The Hangout