[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - O Captain, our captain. :D

O Captain, our captain. :D

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

O Captain, our captain. :D

Postby SilverFlame819 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:54 pm

May your day be wonderful, and filled with presents and ponies and sparkles! Or... just good friends and good times. :-)
SilverFlame819

Re: O Captain, our captain. :D

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Happy Birthday Matt. Glad you made another year. Wishing you much Happiness for the coming year. All my best to you.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Oh geez gang! I haven't even come by this week other than to check the admin stuff and block a few russian spammers.

Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes! I seriously am on such a fucking roll you guys, I had the probably the happiest birthday I've ever had, and I didn't do a damn thing but putter about the 'stead managing water ways during a downpour, smoking ribs in the oven, baking bread.....just permsteading hard! I'm surprised, but so far, I'm loving 46.

I like to think your wishes helped make that happen, thanks so much for the thoughts!

matt walker
Site Admin

Postby chachi » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:17 pm

shout out from portland, so glad you're doing well, matt. long time no see. you're looking great!
chachi

Postby matt walker » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Thanks A! So good to hear from you man, hope you all are well. I feel fucking fabulous!
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby SilverFlame819 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Well, you LOOK fucking fabulous for 46, so serves you right! :)

Glad to hear you had a good one.
SilverFlame819

Postby Lollykoko » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:45 pm

I didn't realize it had been this long since I was able to make it to this site. It's way late to send birthday wishes, so ...

Glad to see your smiling face, Matt!
Lollykoko

Return to The Hangout