Goat vs. Goose

Grow some food and stuff!

Moderator: matt walker

Goat vs. Goose

Postby mannytheseacow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 pm

I have a funny story to share. I went out back yesterday to find my boer buck smearing my gander around all over the ground using his horns. Goose on his back- horns in the breast- smearing into the frozen ground.

Not being one to mess with the established order of things, I let them be. I figured the little bastard probably did something to deserve it.

A little while later I went out, expecting to pick up his carcass, and found the black sheep standing by the fence with the gander biting her feet, legs, and belly. She was just standing there taking it. Then the gander goes back to the buck. The buck gets him again with his horns and proceeds to push the gander on it's back over to the electric fence and runs the goose up the fence, leaving it tangled, strung up, getting shocked in the fence.

The moral of the story is, if you think goats are jerks... get a goose. The F****ER was biting my feet last night when I shut them in.

Good layers, though. :lol:
"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Re: Goat vs. Goose

Postby Bobwieser » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 pm

And the goat says " Manny told me Electric power is knowledge Honk yourself ". Goats aren't very good listeners.
Bobwieser

Return to Garden, Pasture, Forest