A New Technology – Radio Wave Energized Water

Grow some food and stuff!

Moderator: matt walker

Re: A New Technology – Radio Wave Energized Water

Postby George Collins » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:14 am

I too am skeptical about over-the-top claims. That said, I might be able to shed some light on one claim made in the article. That being its ability to make water wetter.

This is basically what a surfactant does. A surfactant works by reducing surface tension of water allowing it to penetrate into areas where otherwise it would be unable to do so.

I think.
"Solve world hunger, tell no one." "The, the, the . . . The Grinch!"

"If you can't beat them, bite them."
George Collins

Postby Lollykoko » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 am

You are right about the way a surfactant works, George.

I found a video that shows the effect of sound on water in an open bowl. http://youtu.be/q19p1df2tWE
In school I took Home Ec, where I learned about fibers. They require some pretty intricate combinations of warp and weft, or cord manipulation. My later training dealt with materials like steel and metal alloys, ceramics and plastics, and my worklife required hands on transformation. Those materials are all susceptible vibration and frequency to change their state. Why not water?

Sounds too good to be true? Perhaps so. But Tesla had a concept that Rockefeller was willing to bankroll, until he found out there was no way to make it pay off.

I would be willing to invest a few dollars in a small box that attached to my hose and put 24 volts (that would be 4 D cell batteries or so) of radio frequency into the water. Instinct says it makes the molecules smaller, increasing the absorption rate and permeability.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:32 pm

I understand what you are saying Lolly. I too would be willing to take a Flyer and buy a small unit for the homeowner if they were reasonable priced. [ You know $19.95 Plus shipping and Handling, :lol: especially if you get a 2nd one for free, just pay additional shipping and handling, ;) ] Anyway, with the cost of electronics, the low voltage used, these items Should be relatively cheap to produce, If they are not trying to recoup 100% of their research expense all in the 1st year. If they are trying to recoup all of their research and development costs up front I think I will wait to buy one. I would certainly like someone to try it, you know, a Guiney Pig willing to take the risk and front the costs and let us all know how they work. ;)
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Previous

Return to Garden, Pasture, Forest